Friday, February 16, 2007

Bridge to Terabithia

Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson is about a boy named Jess Aarons and a girl named Leslie Burke. They build this  little house in the woods and Leslie names it Terabithia.  They pretend that it is a magical kingdom where they have many adventures. I had a hard time putting this book down, and when my sister wanted me to go outside with her I wanted to bring it outside, but my mom doesn't like me taking books outside in the winter. I really enjoyed this book at the beginning, but at the end it got sad.

~Allyson

1 comment:

  1. hi ally,

    when you come up north next time,please bring the book and read it to me..from your review,it sounds like something i'd like to read,or have read to me,hehe......love you soooooo much,grandma

    ReplyDelete