Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The zoo

Yesterday we went to the zoo!!! It was a lot of fun. I got a lot of pictures. I'm going to put at least a few of them on my blog!! Here they are:


These are the pink flamingos. My dad loves them so I got a picture.



This is a zebra and and I'm not positive what the other thing is.


This is a picture of two giraffes. I sent it to my grandma because she loves giraffes. She is going to print it and hang it in her bathroom.


This is a peacock. I was very surprised when I only saw two of them through the whole trip.


This is a kangaroo with her baby joey!! It's so cute!!!


This is  a picture of a prairie dog. It did not turn out very well because I was looking through the plastic tubes.


I was very surprised when I saw this polar bear outside because it was so hot out!!
That's all!!

~Allyson

4 comments:

  1. those are some great pics, ally! i love the kangaroo with the joey. that peacock must've loved you guys! glad you had a great time :)

    love, aunt nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pics are fantastic..very professional...glad you had a great time..

    gramps will print the giraffe pic tonight..


    love you,

    grandma glory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looks like you had a great time. Those are some very good pictures. Is that Polar bear reterded? It's to hot for him to be out. Must need a sun tan.


    Love ya and see you soon


    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete