Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winter Words reading challenge

I am participating in the Winter Words reading challenge. I chose the acronym, snowflake. Here are the books I am going to be reading:

S: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
N: Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
O: Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis
W: Tales from Watership Down by Richard Adams
F: The Great Fire by Jim Murphy
L: Loch by Paul Zindel
A: A Little Princess Frances Hudgson Burnett
K: Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
E: Emma by Jane Austen

That`s it.

~Allyson

3 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for signing up on the Winter Words challenge!


    Your booklist looks like fun! I recognize each title... some of them I've read myself. 'Kidnapped' is on my Winter Words list too... REALLY looking forward to that one.


    Well, have a wonderful day!

    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allyson! How is your reading going? and how many on your list have you finished? I'm on the last book of my own Winter Words list... really enjoyed the challenge. In fact, I saved 'Kidnapped' for last... I'm glad that I did, so that I can really take my time with it.

    Have a delightful day!

    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! Out of the Silent Planet? My friend LOVEs that book1 I need to read it, too. And Number the Stars is on my "good reads" list. Emma is on my "plan to read list"

    good books, good books... have you read Do Hard Things?

    ReplyDelete