Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One Sis Two Sis Me Sis You Sis: How to Share a Room with Your Sister and Survive.

I am beginning a new blog series called One Sis Two Sis Me Sis You Sis: How to Share a Room with Your Sister and Survive.

My sister and I share a medium sized room, and it can be hard sometimes. I've tried searching for organization tips specifically for sisters sharing a room, but I haven't been able to find any information. Since there doesn't seem to be anything on this subject I figured I would write about it myself.

In this series there will be a new blog post every day covering organization, decluttering, keeping your room clean, decorating, and getting along with your sister as you organize your room.

I'm not an expert on any of this. I will also be trying to improve myself as I write this series. I will be sure to reference any sources that are helpful.

I hope you enjoy this series and find it helpful : )

No comments:

Post a Comment