Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Homeschool Kids Write Assignment #11

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both


Real or artificial tree? Artificial


When do you put up the tree? It depends


When do you take it down? It depends


Angel or star on the top of your tree? Star


White lights or colored lights on the tree? Colored


Blinking lights or solid glow? Both


What are some of your favorite ornaments? My mom's nativity's


Do your decorations follow a holiday theme? No


Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes


Favorite gift received as a child?  I don't know


When do you start Christmas shopping? It depends


Have you ever shopped the night before Christmas? No


Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? I don't know


Hardest person to buy for? I don't know


Easiest person to buy for? I don't know


Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know


Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Day? Christmas Day


Mail or e-mail cards? Mail


Favorite Christmas movie? I don't know


Favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger 


Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chicken


Travel for Christmas or stay home? Both


Most annoying thing about this time of year? I don't know


What do you love most about Christmas? Knowing that Jesus sent his only son so that we could go to  Heaven


Can you name all of “Santa’s” reindeer? Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donder, Blitzen, Cupid and Comet.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry there were so many questions you couldn't answer. Maybe some of the other assignments will be a bit easier. Thanks for posting to HSKW.

    ReplyDelete