Wednesday, January 2, 2008

State Exploration assignment 11

* Each state send two US Senators to represent our state in Washington;
* Their names are Carl Levin & Debbie Stabenow
* Post a picture of your state senators to the US Senate



 


* What parties are each of them under? They are both Democrats
* How long have they been serving as senators? Carl Levin since 1979; Debbie Stabenow since 2001
* How long until their term is up? Carl Levin's term is up in 2009; Debbie Stabenow's term is up in 2013

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen /writingworkshop? They are GREAT writing lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding me to your friends list. I will add you as well. And I'm glad you like my blog. :)

    Blessings,

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, nice to meet you! I saw you on my second blog. I love to read too, and writing is one of my occupations also. What do you like to do?

    Luthien Enelya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good! I was also reading the assignment about your part of the state. Very interesting. I hope you had fun researching it!


    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete