Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vacation Bible School

Vacation Bible School is coming up at our church. I'm to old to do the games and crafts and everything but I do work there. My aunt and I do the craft section. Our theme this year is going to be Rattlesnake Roundup.  It starts June 28 and ends July 1st. I am especially excited because my birthday is also coming up. It actually starts on the first day of VBS (Vacation Bible School). I am going to be thirteen and I can't wait. I will be working on my birthday but that's okay because I love kids. Well, that's pretty much it.

~Allyson

2 comments:

  1. I sent you a friend request from Kathryn11 or Adventuristic I had to delete my blog and make a whole new blog so if you want to go to my blog this is what you have to search this

    http://homeschoolblogger.com/adventuristic/

    that's it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till vacation bible school!!

    But, there is something more important on that day!

    Your Birthday!!!!

    I can't wait for either of them, but your Birthday is way cooler!

    <3your sister Kathryn

    ReplyDelete