Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tagged again

What is your favorite kind of bike riding?
Around the block
What is your favorite bike color?
Yellow
If you could have any bike in the world, what kind would it be?
Hot Rock
Do you wear a helmet?
Yes
What is your favorite thing to eat after a bike ride?
I dont know
What is the longest bike ride you ever went on?
I dont know
Pets or bikes, which would you rather have?
Pets
What is your favorite, Drumsticks or Icecream Sandwiches?
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Dogs or Cats?
Dogs

 

3 comments:

  1. Felicity, Soccergirl24July 28, 2006 at 11:38 AM

    HI, Sorry I haven't commented in a long time too. I LOVE your new blog template!

    Since I was posting a comment I decided to do that tag, it looks neat! OK?

    .......................


    What is your favorite kind of bike riding?

    My Sister and I made a bike roller coaster that is REALLY REALLY FUN!


    What is your favorite bike color?

    Blue


    If you could have any bike in the world, what kind would it be?

    schwinn


    Do you wear a helmet?

    No


    What is your favorite thing to eat after a bike ride?

    Corn


    What is the longest bike ride you ever went on?

    I dont know


    Pets or bikes, which would you rather have?

    Depends and what kind of pet.


    What is your favorite, Drumsticks or Icecream Sandwiches?

    Drumsticks


    Dogs or Cats?

    Cats



    THat was fun! Lol. So how have you been doing? We are getting a 2 week break off school! :) Well, I better be going.

    Bye

    ~*~soccergirl24~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blogs.

    i think we need to have a girls week up north and do some serious sewing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool tagg..i am so happy that you made your own..you will have to send it to me

    christina

    ReplyDelete