Friday, July 7, 2006
Hey, guess what! The Sunday after Fathers Day I went up north. On the way up we watched Kicking and Screaming. It was really funny. When we got up north we ate dinner and went to bed. The next morning we took a walk and played at the sand hill. Then we came home and ate lunch. And after lunch we went swimming at the creek. I was looking under the steps for a rock for my sister, and I saw a black snake. I was so scared. Then we went home and ate dinner. The next day my sister and I went to the beach and grandpa took everyone else shooting. And then there was a warning that hail was coming towards the beach so we went home.And then everyday we went swimming and the last day was a beach bash. Before going to the beach bash I made a pillowcase and then we went and saw the fire works. The next day we went home.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1. Where would you live in Narnia?ReplyDelete
2. Which item would you like, a healing cordial, bow & arrows and horn, or sword
3. Who would you want as your brother or sister , Lucy, Edmund, Susan or Peter?
4. If you were King or Queen of Narnia what would your name be? (Ex. Edmund
5. What is your favorite Narnia creature?
6. Who is your favorite Narnia hero Peter or Aslan?
7. What is your favorite Narnia scene?
8. Having fun?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. Who are you going to tag?
What is your favorite kind of bike riding?ReplyDelete
What is your favorite bike color?
If you could have any bike in the world, what kind would it be?
Do you wear a helmet?
What is your favorite thing to eat after a bike ride?
What is the longest bike ride you ever went on?
Pets or bikes, which would you rather have?
What is your favorite, Drumsticks or Icecream Sandwiches?
Dogs or Cats?
What is your favorite restaurant?